Thursday, December 16, 2010

12.14.10

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! Attack Attack! where you att!?!?! Attack Attack! where you at?!?!?! :D
This is a family tour!!! Of Mice & Men.......... In Fear & Faith..... Pierce The Veil. Emmure. && Attack Attack!!
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
<----Pierce The Veil    ----->
Dream if you please, But dream as if you'll live forever!
Of Mice & Men -> <-------
This is a promise, I will not let you back in my life.

Emmure --------->
So this beautiful dream has become a never ending nightmare.
^^^In Fear & Faith -->
okay.
now that you have seen the pictures from the latest concert i went to..
lemme tell you about it..(:
firstoff.
i went with my bestfriend.
haha whats new?
second off.
we saw 1/5 of Lakeview!
Eric & Griffin
&& their amazing merch guy Ryne!!
last but not least...
THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!!!!!(:
okay so Of Mice & Men played first.. I've listened to them before but I'm not their biggest fan. so, I got a bunch of pictures for EJ. who couldn't go thanks to food poisioning. /:
Then was In Fear & Faith. I STILL WANT MY DANG GUITAR PICK!!!! D:< stupid guy wouldn't give it to me!!!! ):
PIERCE THE VEIL!! was next. they opened with my current favorite song...the problem is i don't remember what its called, i know I'm a horrible person. but i know the lyrics! haha "LAST TIME I SAW YOU, YOU WERE COVERED IN BLOOD LAUGHING IN SAN FRANSISCO." They closed with Caraphernelia <3 as Caraphernelia started to play we went upstairs to goo see LKVW! haha. Griffin . man that kidd(: well...when Emmure started to play Griffin just about went crazy! The whole time he wanted to go "dancing" (moshing) but it was like a really bad puch pit. so no fun. haha. && when Emmure was over I all but ran down the stairs so i could go stand by the stage and seeee ATTACK ATTACK! I was sooo friggin' happy! haha. yus i love them<3 && we got some amazing pictures! well Kiran did, i was to busy dancing(: <3 ANDREW <3 dnfbailwb,adsa so cute! They did an oncore! woot! they played to other songs(: SEXUAL MAN CHOCOLATE & STICK STICKLY <3333 best 2 songs everrrr!!!!!!! i was sooo hyped! like no joke. i was soooooo friggin happy! hahaha. then we got the Lead screamer's signature, then we went outside, in the freezing cold & i didnt have my hoodie & we got ANDREW's signature!!!! that made my night haha. then it was pretty un eventful from there. we were singing along to Pierce The Veil on the way home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment